Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas Wishes & Winter Barefooting

I wanted to say ....
"Merry Christmas"
to all those that stopped by to read my blog. 
I hope it allows some people out there to understand why I like to barefoot and inspire others to try barefooting.  It is comfortable, fun and good for the body.  There are many blogs out there to educate you on the benefits of barefooting...I want to share with you places and experiences I have had. I want to put your mind at ease that living barefoot in our world is not easy or accepted.  Overcoming your own fears of leaving your shoes at home is the first step.  Maybe for many of you 2011 will mark the year you leave your shoes at home.  I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. 
Best wishes for a sucessful and hopefully shoeless 2011.

Christmas tress shopping barefooted, of course.

At the Shoppers Drug Mart, barefooted.

Walking barefooted downtown...the road salt is horrible.  Now I know how the dogs feel.  My feet have toughened to it...but I do avoid it at all costs.  It is nasty.

My tough winter soles - appox 3 hrs walking downtown.

Seeing the Christmas lights, barefooted.  Did a 3 km walk around downtown.  The only way to see the Christmas lights!

No comments:

Post a Comment